Dissertation committees usually vigorously attack the way a study’s results are analyzed.
Dissertation committees usually vigorously attack the way a study’s results are analyzed; as such, data analysis can be extremely difficult and intimidating for students.
Data analysis is one of Dissertation Genius’s core competencies; we have PhD-level statistical consultants on our team as well as over 22 years of experience in all types of data analysis. For more details on our qualitative analysis services, visit our Qualitative Analysis page.
Our data analysis specializations include:
- Qualitative/quantitative/mixed data analysis
- Mixed methods design
- Comprehensive power analysis
- Data analysis section formatting, table/chart placement, etc.
- Data analysis software (e.g. SPSS, SAS, STATA, R, LISREL/EQS/AMOS/Atlas TI, NVivo, and more)
- Just about all statistical methods (ANOVA, MANCOVA, correlation, path analysis, multiple regression, SEM, and more)
- Database design & data entry
- Analysis & results summaries
- Statistics tutoring
Our statistical consultants and coaches can specifically help you with:
- Providing comprehensive and detailed instruction in all aspects of statistics, data analysis, database construction, and statistical analysis software such as Excel or SPSS
- Carefully reviewing your data
- Developing a thorough analysis strategy
- Identifying the statistical method & software appropriate for your study
- Revising and cleaning your dataset to optimize analysis & results
- Constructing an appropriate database and providing data entry services
- Implementing full statistical analysis of your optimized dataset
- Drafting & finalizing your data analysis section and your results chapter
- Implementing all revision requests and addressing any committee concerns
- Providing continuing support until the final approval of your results section
Get peace of mind, save time & money, and submit truly exceptional work by taking advantage of the vast experience and fully-specialized expertise of our staff.
*We do not write dissertations, theses, or papers. This is not a writing service; our data analysis services are consistent with ethical guidelines for academic conduct.
All You Should Know About Dissertation Quantitative Data Analysis
For starters, all the necessary steps that it takes to successfully structure a dissertation in quantitative data analysis can be condensed into a short but rich list. I know this because I have created one and placed it immediately following these opening statements. You can verify the principles that I have touched on in my list of necessary pointers by comparing it to preexisting published philosophies and perspectives. With that said, please do the required research into each tip for not every detail could fit into this condensed version.
Remember to practice this and any other troublesome coursework that you may face during your academic life because not one of these exercises could you dodge. Most dissertations follow a specific format but also possess a unique trait that sets it apart from the rest. Many talented students claim that being able to understand and execute the various techniques required to efficiently deal with each type of academic assignment is the key to advancing through their school life without much stress. With that said, it is advisable to learn these sorts of things.
- One’s skills in numeric conversion should be sharpened.
- Care must be taken when deciding which data should be quantified.
- Make sure to use a wide range of formulas and tables.
- Stay within the word limit for best results.
Quantitative data analysis can be a riveting or a daunting topic to study but once the individual spends ample time honing the skills necessary for this assignment, everything should fall into place. You can get these techniques from your textbooks, a teacher or a favored friend who already knows the runarounds so use them to your advantage.
You are the designer of this assignment but you also have to structure it in a particular fashion simply because there are numerous pitfalls and hurdles you will face if you deviate from the protocols that govern them. If you prepare you paper using incorrect data you are likely to lose considerable marks if the paper were to be graded.
The more tools and techniques you implement into your paper the more credits you will attain. This is one of the methods scholarly students use to scrape up that extra marks securing them a top ten spot after examination.
Many students have at least twice in their life made the crippling error of submitting their work but failing to adhere to the word limit. They not only do this in one section but multiple so do not fall into this category.
Hire an expert PhD writer at My Dissertations writing service. Hire a professional dissertation writer at - Quickwriter.com - dissertation writing & editing services.