This (lowercase (translateProductType product.productType)) has been cited by the following publications. This list is generated based on data provided by CrossRef.
Etudaiye, Muhtar Adeiza and Etudaiye, Mohammed Enesi 2018. Education Law, Strategic Policy and Sustainable Development in Africa. p. 51.
Gama, Raymundo 2017. The Nature and the Place of Presumptions in Law and Legal Argumentation. Argumentation, Vol. 31, Issue. 3, p. 555.
Barker, Kevin 2017. The Palgrave Handbook of Global Counterterrorism Policy. p. 247.
Siliquini-Cinelli, Luca 2017. The Constitutional Dimension of Contract Law. p. 289.
Riley, Stephen 2016. Architectures of intergenerational justice: Human dignity, international law, and duties to future generations. Journal of Human Rights, Vol. 15, Issue. 2, p. 272.
Shaffer, Gregory 2016. Theorizing Transnational Legal Ordering. Annual Review of Law and Social Science, Vol. 12, Issue. 1, p. 231.
Jones, Craig A. 2016. Lawfare and the juridification of late modern war. Progress in Human Geography, Vol. 40, Issue. 2, p. 221.
Liste, Philip 2016. Colliding geographies: space at work in global governance. Journal of International Relations and Development, Vol. 19, Issue. 2, p. 199.
Babie, Paul 2016. Three tales of property, or one?. Griffith Law Review, Vol. 25, Issue. 4, p. 600.
García-Villegas, Mauricio 2016. A Comparison of Sociopolitical Legal Studies. Annual Review of Law and Social Science, Vol. 12, Issue. 1, p. 25.
Fortes, Pedro Rubim Borges 2015. How legal indicators influence a justice system and judicial behavior: the Brazilian National Council of Justice and ‘justice in numbers’. The Journal of Legal Pluralism and Unofficial Law, Vol. 47, Issue. 1, p. 39.
Restrepo Amariles, David 2015. Legal indicators, global law and legal pluralism: an introduction. The Journal of Legal Pluralism and Unofficial Law, Vol. 47, Issue. 1, p. 9.
Shaffer, Gregory Nedumpara, James and Sinha, Aseema 2015. State Transformation and the Role of Lawyers: The WTO, India, and Transnational Legal Ordering. Law & Society Review, Vol. 49, Issue. 3, p. 595.
Babie, Paul 2015. Religion after Secularization in Australia. p. 91.
Benatar, Marco 2014. INTERNATIONAL LAW, DOMESTIC LENSES. Cambridge Journal of International and Comparative Law, Vol. 3, Issue. 2, p. 357.
Kaya, Emir 2014. Chaos and Complexity Theory in World Politics. p. 11.
Larcom, Shaun 2014. Problematic legal pluralism: causes and some potential ‘cures’. The Journal of Legal Pluralism and Unofficial Law, Vol. 46, Issue. 2, p. 193.
Okafọ, Chukwunọnso 2014. The rule of law in a developing nation: limitations, alternative models, and the challenges of application in Nigeria. Contemporary Justice Review, Vol. 17, Issue. 1, p. 23.
Priel, Dan 2013. Two Models of General Jurisprudence. Transnational Legal Theory, Vol. 4, Issue. 4, p. 512.
Lacey, Nicola 2013. The rule of law and the political economy of criminalisation: An agenda for research. Punishment & Society, Vol. 15, Issue. 4, p. 349.
Download full list
- H Collins, 'European Social Policy and Contract Law ' (2005) 1 European Review of Contract Law 115
- H Collins, 'Flexibility and Stability of Expectations in the Contract of Employment' (2005) Socio-Economic Review 1
- Leslie Green, 'General Jurisprudence: a 25th Anniversary Essay' (2005) 25(4) Oxford Journal of Legal Studies 565DOI: 10.1093/ojls/gqi030
- C Costello, 'Ireland's Nice Referenda' (2005) 1(3) European Constitutional Law Review 357DOI: 10.1017/S1574019605003573
- H Collins, Labour Law:Text and Materials (2nd Hart Publishing 2005)
- H Collins, 'Market Integration, Social Justice, and Autonomous Agreements: Regulating Transactions in Europe' in V. Roppo (ed), A European Civil Code?: Perspectives and Problems (Guiffre 2005)
- A Kavanagh, 'Pepper v Hart and Matters of Constitutional Principle' (2005) 120 Law Quarterly Review 98
- R Ekins, 'Review of M. Loughlin, "The Idea of Public Law", (Oxford: OUP, 2003)'  Public Law 636 [Review]
- R Ekins, 'Secular Fundamentalism and Democracy' (2005) 8 Markets & Morality 81
- H Collins, 'Social Inclusion: A Better Approach to Equality Issues? ' (2005) 14 Transnational Law & Contemporary Problems 101
- R Ekins, 'The Authority of Parliament — A Reply to Professor Joseph' (2005) 16 King?s College Law Journal 51
- H Collins, 'The Right to Flexibility' in (ed), Labour Law, Work and Family: Critical and Comparative Perspectives (Oxford University Press 2005)
- H Collins, 'The Unfair Commercial Practices Directives' (2005) European Review of Contract Law 417
- A Kavanagh, 'Unlocking the Human Rights Act: The Radical" Approach to Section 3(1) Revisited"' (2005) European Human Rights Law Review 259
- C O'Regan, '"Breaking Ground: Some thoughts on the seismic shift in our administrative law"' (2004) 121 South African Law Journal 424
- Roy Goode, '"The International Interest as an Autonomous Property Interest"' (2004) European Review of Private Law 18
- C O'Regan, '"The three R's of the Constitution: Responsibility, Respect and Rights"' (2004) Acta Jurídica 86
- P P Craig, 'Access to Mechanisms of Administrative Law' in D. Feldman (ed), English Public Law (Oxford University Press 2004)
- C Costello, 'Accidents of Place and Parentage: Birthright Citizenship and Border Crossings' in (ed), The Citizenship Referendum: Implications for the Constitution and Human Rights (Law School TCD, Dublin 2004)
- Leslie Green, 'Associative Obligations and the State' in Justine Burley (ed), Dworkin and his Critics (Blackwell 2004)
- P P Craig, 'Britain in the European Union' in J. Jowell and D. Oliver (eds), The Changing Constitution, 5th edn. (Oxford University Press 2004)
- P P Craig, 'Competence: Clarity, Conferral, Containment and Consideration' (2004) 29 European Law Review 323
- P P Craig, 'Constitutional Process and Reform in the EU: Nice, Laeken, the Convention and the IGC' (2004) 10 European Public Law 653